Sunday, November 05, 2006


i'll be over you
-toto-


some people live their dreams
some people close their eyes
some people´s destiny
passes by

there are no guarantees
there are no alibis
that´s how our love must be
don´t ask why

it take´s some time
god knows how long
i know that I can forget you

as soon as my heart stops breakin´
anticipating
as soon as forever is through
i´ll be over you

remembering times gone by
promises we once made
what are the reasons why
nothing stays the same

there were the nights
holding you close
someday I´ll forget them

as soon as my heart stops breakin´
anticipating
as soon as forever is through
i´ll be over you*


me: i feel so sad today..

i really hope that i can over you
God help me

No comments:


someone said, every story has it end. But in life, ending is a new beginning for other stories.